Census of the year 2022 as they are Census In the past, it will involve Census Clerks who will visit all households in the country face-to-face interview between the Clerk of Census (Karani wa Sensa) and Head of Household (Mkuu wa kaya). If the Householder is not present, the Census Clerk he will interrogate him who will stop him whoever informs you enough about you and their colleagues who were sleeping in it If you dont wake up, I wont give you a census.
Matokeo ya sensa Tanzania 2022
The number of people in Tanzania has reached 61,741,120 million, where women are 31,687,990 and men are 30,053,130
- Dar es Salaam leading in the largest number with 5,383,728 people, followed by Mwanza with 3,699,872 people
- Announcing the Results President Samia says With the authority given to me by the JMT constitution of 1977, I announce to you that Tanzania has a population of 61,741,120 people
- 59,851,347 people are in mainland Tanzania and 1,889,773 in Tanzania Zanzibar.
- There are 31,687,990 women equal to 51 percent of all people and 30,530,130 men equal to 49 percent of all people.
- Between 2012 and 2022, the population increase is equal to 3.2 percent
- In mainland Tanzania, the DSM region leads the country in population, there are 5,383,728 equal to 8.7 percent of all people in the country, and the second region is Mwanza with 3,696,872 inhabitants equal to 6 percent.
- The number of buildings is 14,348,372
- In terms of schools, there are 25,626 of which there are 19,769 primary schools and 5857 secondary schools.
- Estimates show that by 2025 Tanzania will have 67,962,097 people and by 2050 the number will reach 151,252,429.
What is the Goal of the Population Census?
The purpose of the Population and Housing Census is to obtain information correct demographic, social, economic conditions environment in order to obtain accurate data that will enable the Government and other stakeholders
to properly plan development plans women in various sectors such as education, health, employment situation, infrastructure such as roads, energy and clean water. On that basis, the Census is an important exercise
which each one in his place is obliged participate and fulfill his responsibility to ensure becomes a great success.
This will help the Government fulfill its responsibilities the citizens agreed to represent those in the area concerned
if it is a big foundation, they will divide it the national cake for each area that will rule the country.
Mostly asked questions in Sensa 2022
1. Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, etc.);
2. Questions about disability;
3. Education Information;
4. Migration questions, including information on Tanzanians living abroad
5. Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and drivers license)
6. Economic activities
7. Ownership of land and IT information
8. Information on births and deaths that occurred within the household
9. Maternal deaths
10. The condition of living houses and ownership of various resources
11. Agricultural and livestock questions
12. Social security funds.