|Majina ya waliopata mkopo heslb 2022/2023 pdf Download|
The HESLB Act (CAP 178) created the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB), which went into force in July 2005. HESLB is required to provide loans and/or grants to poor and qualifying students, among other things.
Names of students allocated for loan 2022/2023 HESLB
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants by the HESLB
Following Batch Approval, a list of successful loan applicants and their related allocations will be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application on the HESLB Online Loan Application System (OLAMS).
- Batches 2021/2022 HESLB Download PDF First Batch 2022/2023 Majina waliopata mikopo
- Check your current situation. THE STATUS OF YOUR HESLB LOAN IN 2022/2023
- 2022/2023 HESLB Names with Errors (Majina ya Waliokosea)
- CLICK HERE FOR: Loan Application Status 2022/2023
- Click here to access Loan Status
- Visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/ for further details.
When will the names of those who got the loan come out
The names of those who got the loan are expected to come out before October 24, 2022
HESLB executes one of the key mandates in administering loans to students pursuing higher education. Every year, the Board prepares the Loan Application almanac to guide on the process of loan issuance to needy and eligible students. As per the almanac, Loan Application Window opens once annually. Both undergraduate and postgraduate students who are eligible are invited to apply.
Criteria on eligibility and the application process is stipulated in the Loan Application Guideline for the respective year which can be downloaded on this site. Prospective applicants are encouraged to read the guidelines carefully, prepare the prerequisites and make their application online through the Online Application and Management System (OLAMS). The loan application process is denoted as below:
- To read and understand the Loan Application Guideline for the respective year
- To prepare all the attachments to support their applications (birth certificates, academic certificates, national IDs etc)
- To ensure all documents are certified by relevant authorities
- To complete and submit their applications online through OLAMS and a copy by EMS
- To visit this website for updates on their application
- To submit necessary information to Loan Officer (Registration number and bank details)
- To sign payments sent to his / her college within the stipulated time
- To inform the Loan Officer in advance, if there is any problem related to their loans
- To visit HESLB website for more information on Higher Education Loans
- To attest on correctness and authenticity of the applicant’s information
- To remind the applicant on their responsibilities