About this opportunity!
We are now looking for an OSS Solution Architect Network Management, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals.
What you will do
- Scope, define and design solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on a list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence to build
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in applicable roles and 10 years of experience in the industry
- Domain experience: OSS
- Portfolio Knowledge: Ericsson Network Manager (ENM), Ericsson Network IQ (ENIQ), Ericsson Operation and Maintenance Backup Server (OMBS)
- Additionally: knowledge of Telecom networking and telecommunication technologies (IP, Ethernet, Fiber) will be an added advantage
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Support Engineer
- Experience with Linux, basic shell scripting (Python, Bash shell), Databases, Netbackup, BI Tools (Tibco Spotfire, SAP Business Objects)
- Understanding of Security standards (SSL, LDAP, PKI, Certificates), Management Protocols (SNMP, NetConf, CORBA, SSH, TLS) & Virtualization/Cloud (Openstack, Kubernetes, VMware), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning concepts
- Business understanding
- Good at working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || Tanzania, United Republic of : Dar es Salaam : Dar es Salaam
Req ID: 706350