Graduate Project Coordinator at Sandvik November, 2022
Tanzania, Mwanza, Tanzania
- Support the Key Account Manager (KAM) in ensuring adherence to the agreed project and Contract plan by coordinating and monitoring project activities.
- Support the Key Account Manager (KAM) in identifying control gaps and deficiencies in design and operating effectiveness of control.
- Work with Key Account Manager (KAM) to develop action plans to address the gaps identified as directed by the Project Manager.
- Collating all project information including schedules, assignments, data requests and project meetings by tracking work, tasks and assignments.
- Compiles status reports and monitors progress according to plan (maintains the project schedule(s)).
- Proactively plans, coordinates and prepares meeting and decision support material for project leadership.
- Develop and/or update processes, methods, tools and templates to use in internal control projects based on identified needs.
- To coordinate and administer the agreed contract services terms to deliver effective project outcomes.
- Point of contact between both customer and Sandvik personnel to deliver scheduled agreed contractual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (i.e., Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical e.t.c)
- Master’s Degree in Finance
- 1-year relevant work experience will be an added advantage
- An understanding of the mining industry, especially underground mining will be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Thanks for Reading Graduate Project Coordinator Job Opportunities at Sandvik 2022
GO TO WEBSITE HOME PAGE ajirampyazone.com to Explore more!