|The Dangote Group|
Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Provide hands-on technical support on all IT related issues to end users at DCP Tanzania.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line support for local and remote end-users, resolving IT related technical issues and providing assistance for Windows OS and related software applications
- Install, deploy and maintain IT equipment including laptops, desktops, phones, mobile devices, peripherals and setup of IT equipment on user’s desks;
- Take on daily queries from internal users answering IT related questions and resolve problems related with IT software and services;
- Track all IT end user related requests within the Internal Service desk ticketing system;
- On-boarding and off-boarding users including identity and access management;
- Responsible to liaise with 3rd party IT vendors to procure , maintain and securely recycle Internal IT equipment;
- Provide basic IT induction training to end users;
- The potential to assist with Internal IT systems administration, including systems monitoring, patch management and backups;
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required in support of internal IT systems.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of service support policies, processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting relevant enterprise applications including SAP.
- Strong knowledge and experience in supporting MS Windows & MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of relevant hardware support and installation procedures.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Customer service orientation.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: