|UAP Old Mutual Group|
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
We are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
UAP Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following position below…
locations Dar Es Salaam
time type Full time
job requisition id JR-32183
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Ensure that the company’s credit policy is sufficiently adhered to by effectively and efficiently managing the debtors so that the company meets its financial obligations and comply with the legislation
- Ensure strict adherence to the company credit policy of cash and carry to ensure compliance
- To issue and allocate all receipts on time to respective intermediaries, direct customers etc
- Ensure smooth and effective running of the position by ensuring all outstanding debts (if any) have been collected within the time limit
- Overall in charge of stationery control and allocation to intermediaries. Timely reconciliation of used cover notes and sticker books and submission back to HQ
- Ensure collection targets are in line with the company’s strategic objective to ensure no credits offered to allow the company meets its financial obligation
- Debtors Accounts reconciliations
- Co-ordinate collections, reconcile, banking and pursue legal action for defaulters to maximise on collections
- Ensure timely commissions computation and request for payments are done timely
- Reconciliation and allocation of intermediaries’ statements and ensure timely dispatch of intermediaries’ statements
- Resolving intermediaries’ queries and complaints
- Issue cancellations on all unpaid premiums after 7 days after due process has been followed
- Ensure that all documents are properly filed and available at all times
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Account Reconciliations, Banking, Cancellations, Commissions, Credit Policies, Due Process, Ensure Compliance, Payments, Reconciliations
- Bachelors Degree (B): Accounting (Required)
Closing Date 23 November 2022