POST: PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHER
A renowned multicultural English Medium Primary School in Tanzania, in the bustling city of Dar es Salaam is looking for a dynamic leader with a clear vision on how to take the school to outstanding heights.
- Post-graduation qualification in Education
- Evidence of continuous learning/ professional development
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years in Primary school level
- Proven leadership experience in various departmental roles
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken is a prerequisite
- Exceptional interpersonal and public communication skills gained in an educational environment
- Strong work ethics, problem-solving abilities, excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Outstanding leadership abilities in motivating, inspiring, and challenging both staff & students
- in order to promote the school’s vision and values.
- Previous experience in leading a Cambridge curriculum school will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining
your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this position.
Applications should include an updated CV, cover letter (as specified above), and copies of
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Work Permits and Residence Permits will be taken care of by the employer.
• An attractive package will be negotiable based on proven work experience.
• Deadline for applications will be on 25th November, 2022.