|Specialised Hauliers (T) Ltd|
Trainee – Transportation & Logistics
Trainee – Transportation & Logistics at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited November, 2022
Job Description – Fleet Coordinator/Trainee
- Coordinate with drivers on daily basis to plan the load as well as route.
- Ensure all drivers must follow the on road/drive time and rest time guideline defined by management.
- Track and ensure no driver should do overspeed, should not use phone while driving and should not accommodate passengers without approval from In-charge.
- Educate drivers on documentations and reporting process to ensure the driver should report to loading and unloading supervisor on time.
- Follow-up with on-route drivers and make sure they should follow & Acheve TAT defined by management.
- Assist drivers in case of accident or difficulty.
- Ensure no truck should report the material or fuel loss and if they does complete report to HR team for disciplinary action.
- Prepare daily vehicle report without any delay.
- Prepare weekly drivers performance report and discuss with RM for further action plan.
- Encourage drivers to attract new skilled drivers to join our team.
Experience Require – 0-3 yrs
Qualification – Diploma or Degree
Age – 20-25yrs
Driver Trainer at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited November, 2022
- Prepare lessons that are toilored to operators needs
- Provide on job training theory and practical skills related to all aspects of driving operation
- Demonstrating Tanzania road traffic Acts and its regulations
- Demonstrate haulage techniques to improve work safety efficiency
- Provide work guidance in accordance to work instruction
- Perform monthly inspection of work place and equipment
- Conduct operators evaluation and planed task observation
- Documenting and reporting operators training progress.
How to Apply:
if your profile matches with above skills, can directly approach to the HR office address given below;
P.O.BOX 222, PLOT No – 180 And 181, Nyerere Road, Hussein Street, Kipawa, Ilala, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call at 0677469961 or share your CV at email@example.com