Public Relations and Marketing (Content Creator Cum Graphic Designer)
TADB is searching for a driven, detail-oriented Public Relations and Marketing (Content Creator Cum Graphic Designer) – Intern to produce high-quality PR and marketing outputs for our Bank. The Public Relations and Marketing (Content Creator Cum Graphic Designer) – Intern will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify engaging ways to reach consumers.
The post focuses on promoting TADB’s visibility among its target audiences and continuously improving our branding and image through still and audio-visual content. Working with the Public Relations Manager, the Intern will be part and parcel of the planning and executing the Bank’s Communication and Marketing strategy.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Public Relations and Marketing Manager, working closely with the Communications and Marketing team and other TADB staff.
Salary: An attractive remuneration will be offered based on TADB’s Internship Policy.
Contract: Temporary contract (6 months renewable), full time
Nature, Scope & Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the bank’s website, social media channels, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Assisting the Public Relations and Marketing team with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage customers and promote the bank’s initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Suggesting new ways to promote the bank’s products and services to reach consumers
- Planning, filming, and editing videos and photographs that could be used for a variety of the bank’s projects
- Archive photographic images and maintain a database
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize graphic visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough graphic drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Work with the Public Relations and Marketing Manager to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend graphic designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and in accord with the bank’s Brand Guideline
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the PR and Marketing Manager
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Proven video/photo editing and graphic designing experience
- Experience creating strong, engaging content for offline and social media channels
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with editing and design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premier Pro, and After Effect)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or any related field
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
Mode of Application & Deadline:
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, email@example.com
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development, and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 25th of November 2022. For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
If you have not heard from us four weeks after the closing date, consider yourself unsuccessful.