Insight management is recruiting on behalf of a client for the following positions:
Reports to: Managing Director.
• Management of all Logistics and transit operations
• Review and improve operational processes
• Maintain and monitor daily workflow
• Meet set KPIs
• Manage and monitor team performance
• Allocate workloads within the team to ensure smooth operations during peak activity or staff absence
• Coach and counsel employees to deliver expected outcomes
• Conduct customer service tasks, deliver customer satisfaction & guarantee quality
• Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of operations
• Review & improve Import, Export and Customs operational processes
• Maximise efficiency and shipment profit
• Oversee all compliance issues
• Alert changes in customs & trade regulations, identify risks and mitigate the impact on operations and clients
• Report import and export transactions regularly in regards to customs broker activities, issues encountered and escalation
• Work with internal stakeholders to obtain information or data required for Import &
Export Customs & Clearance activities
• Ensure Customs-related record keeping is met by internal and external stakeholders
• Process client requests or disputes
• Notify the MD of client shipments that exceed their credit limit
• Accounts payable:Process supplier invoices to accounts
• Netting: Process overseas invoices to accounts
• Respond to netting queries
• Handle escalation, complaints & feedback
• At least five years of Operations Manager experience
• Experience in the Logistics industry is a Must
• Extensive knowledge in all aspects of Freight Forwarding
• Proven track record of leadership roles
• Knowledge of the local transport industry (including Customs, Compliance Issues,
Health and Safety, and Quarantine)
Logistics and Port Clerks (2 POSITIONS)
Reports to: Operations Manager
• Record and or distribute shipments to agents.
• Verify client accounts
• Retrieve courier HVS (High-Value Shipment), record and or distribute.
• Generate billing invoices and or distribute them to clients.
• Classify documents digitally and save them to the system
• Comply with the Client’s established procedures within required time limits, including
• Communicate, without delay, information or problems, to the immediate supervisor
• Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• Should be able to correctly and completely frame customs declarations of every
• Should be conversant with the customs rules of classification.
• to monitor and control in-bound and out-bound Bonded Warehouse activity.
• To monitor and control all Customs Risks within the department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Customs Clearing and forwarding / Logistics and Transport
• 5 years relevant work experience
• Excellent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) and database
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.
• Age limit: 25 and above
- Send CV Only in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV’s should be renamed with the candidates name and position applied.
- The heading should be the job Title and name of the Candidate e.g. “CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – UPENDO MBOYA.
- Only Successful Candidates will be considered.