|Gardaworld Security Services Africa
Business Unit: International Security Services
Career Area: Operations and Administration
Location: Dar Es Salam, TZ
Facilities Manager – Full Time Employee
Organization/Reporting line: Country Operations Manager dotted reporting to Managing Director
Place of work/Travel: Dar es salaam
Contact and Cooperation:
Internally: Main cooperation with the Operations, Sales, Human Resources CST, Procurement, other Heads of Departments/Business Unit Owners
Externally: – Current and Potential Garda World Clients, Certification/Accreditation Bodies, Suppliers, Subcontractors
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all site services.
facilities activities. To ensure efficient delivery and service to all internal and external customers.
To give the highest level of customer satisfaction whilst achieving organic and financial success
The primary responsibility is managing the assigned FM contract/s commercially and operationally to maximize profitability whilst ensuring quality, performance improvement, customer service delivery, and contract retention.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of all site services
- Monitoring and Evaluation of 3rd Party service providers to ensure Quality service delivery
- Implementation of Contract and supervision of SOP and KPI in order to achieve the desired results
- Carrying out analysis and providing improvement plan to the client for operational service improvement and cost reduction
- Provide monthly report to the client and set goals for the project
- Facilitate and run periodic operational meeting and host management level meeting for contract operational review and build good business relations.
- Sourcing, supervising, and evaluating the current service delivery methods and submitting enhancement opportunities to improve quality of client service satisfaction and cost performance
- Set up integrated facility management related on site O&M program, SOP, and make sure all daily work complies with the program.
- Provide and Train Subordinates on IT tracking system to execute work orders, complaints and any related operational requests from the client and among different service lines
- Organizational representative at the client site
- Creating Corrective and Planned Maintenance plan and presenting it to the client for approval
- Utility analysis and provision of consumption trends to inform management on optimization of functions to reduce cost and minimize wastage.
- Develop and implement the energy management program to operate and maintain the building equipment at high efficiency and eliminate wastage
- Prioritize, delegate, and supervise the daily activities of the operations support staff
- Assist the Assistant FM Manager in the development of budgets and strategies to achieve growth plans.
- Conduct analysis of Contracts/Projects manpower efficiency levels;
- Track and report on operations Key Performance Indicators; for all assigned FM job levels
- Supervise contract managers and project administrators and data entry staff to ensure, the correctness of data entered the Microsoft Navision and accuracy of reports generated thereof;
- Coordinate FM reports on a monthly basis for assigned FM contracts.
- Manage operations administration functions including internal requisitions, leave management, report generation, documentation and support;
- Plan and deliver FM training courses to staff;
- Supervise the FM training school activities in coordination with the FM assigned trainer
- Coordinate operational health and safety with the business divisional units’ heads, and ensuring compliance to HSE work plans;
- In charge of contract’s organic growth
- Handle client queries on outstanding issues to ensure quick resolution in agreement with company policy; and
- Periodically receive and review account reconciliation statements for clients to ensure collections are conducted in the shortest possible period within the stipulated credit policy.
- In conjunction with the HR office; daily tracking and sharing of contract staffing reports and team leave management
- Support the FM sales team by attending to site surveys for prospective new clients and sharing the survey reports
- Support with preparation of tender & bid documentation during the tendering process
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual service review meetings are conducted for our FM key suppliers/vendors
- In conjunction with the HR office support in team disciplinary matters in line with the company policies and procedures.
- And any other tasks assigned from time to time
Principal Outputs of this Role:
- Manpower deployment, branch/project manpower requirement and manpower efficiency reports
- Operations performance efficiency
- Customer care relationship
- Monthly FM Reports
- Commercial performance reports for business divisions, branches, units and projects
- Onboarding qualified FM subcontractors
Refer to Gardaworld Authority Matrix.
The Facilities Manager – Operations Support is accountable to the Facilities Management, for the responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of KPIs
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on capability and management style.
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers.
- A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- A forward planner with clear focus, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Have a high sense of accuracy, attention for detail and with strong analytical ability.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills;
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity; and
- Ability to grow, support and develop talent within the department
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma/certificate in business management, hospitality, statistics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum Eight (3) years’ experience in a similar role with at least three years in a supervisory role in the service industry in a labour-intensive environment.
- Excellent Computer skills. Experience working with ERP Systems (Microsoft Navision is an added advantage)
- Understanding of financial reporting in decision making.
- Deadline for receiving applications is 20th December 2022.
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Data Entry, Manager, Facilities, Project Manager, Procurement, Administrative, Management, Operations, Technology