Job Title: Regional Sales Representatives
Reports to: Zonal Sales Manager
• Morogoro-One Position Based in Dumila
• Iringa-One Position Based in Iringa Town
• Njombe & Ruvuma-One Position Based in Makambako
Number of Positions: Four (4) vacancies; One (1) for each of the regions above
• Position Epinav products in the region and make sales as per time to time agreed Sales Targets.
Product Development, Marketing activities.
• Conduct product introduction activities such as pitching to new customers, set up and follow up on product demonstrations, conduct FFDs, trainings etc.
• With the assistance from the HQ do proper marketing activities to promote both the company and products brands.
• Identify proper sales channels and potential sales areas in the region.
• Identify and coordinate ground partners in different places and ensure EPINAV
resources are well leveraged with that of other ground partners for bigger/tangible results and impact.
• Promotes knowledge sharing at Regional or Zonal meetings and conferences and influences partners and stakeholders on EPINAV innovative technologies
Reporting and Market Intelligence
•Do daily sales & operations updates from the Regions of operations
•Ensure timely weekly and monthly planning and reporting.
•Give updates on the market dynamics and advise the company on proper reactions to maximize the growth and sale potential.
•Any other duty as assigned by the the supervisor(s)
Educational & Personal Profile Requirement
•Holder of Certificate or Diploma in Crops Production, Agriculture, Agronomy, Horticulture or any other relevant courses from a well-recognized institution.
University Degree is just unintended benefit
•Highly reliable, trustworthy candidates with unquestionable integrity are more likely to succeed.
•2-3 years of Agro inputs especially seeds, fertilizers, agrochemicals sales experience.
•Less than 35 years old
•Highly outstanding Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the position, please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org including an Updated and detailed CV with 3 referees from past
employment(s), Cover letter and academic certificatesfor the highest education level reached. NO PHONE CALLS.
Email subject: REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE with a specific area/location you prefer to work in.
Application deadline is strictly 16th December, 2022 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
10th December, 2022
P.O.BOX 2213, ARUSHA TANZANIA.
Email: email@example.com/ Tel: +255 (0)747906694