Software Developer at Ongeza Tanzania December, 2022
You will maintain and develop Ongeza’s MIS and sales management system. The current system comprises of two Android apps and accompanying PHP web application. The Lead Software Developer will write code as well as train the local team.
An ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and develop the existing MIS system.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on data requirements and uses.
- Perform data analysis and create reports for management
- provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Minimum four years work experience in programming, or equivalent.
- At least a Diploma in an IT related course
- Strong working experience on Android programming/Java is a plus
- Experience maintaining and developing MySQL.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Creative problem solving.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Comfort working in a startup environment.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply not later than 31st January, 2023.