Company Name: Dar Ceramica Centre (2001)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Locations: 1 position Mtwara, 1 position Iringa, 2 positions Arusha
Supervisor Position: Branch Manager
Position Purpose (why the position exists, within what limits and with what objectives)
Responsible for determining best strategies for increasing customer purchases, creating company’s
visibility and increasing revenue.
Assisting management in developing reasonable sales goals and collaborate with marketing teams to expand brand presence through competitor analysis.
Contribute to 100% of set target through the creation of new sales conversions every month.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and business development with a demonstrated history of working in the trading industry.
Languages and Computer Skills:
- English & Kiswahili
- Computer literate (Office products)
- Valid driving license and willing and able to ride a motorcycle
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, visits, field
- surveys, networking and social media
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments,
- and customer complaints.
- Preparing and presenting sales reports to branch manager
- Contacting potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs
- Develop meaningful relationships with interior designers, contractors, technicians, real estate developers and architects to support the company’s long term goals.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products, suggest selections that meet customers’ requirements and illustrate the similarities and differences between comparable products
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend Full
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please Send your application to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th January, 2023