About the company
We are Zanzibar’s #1 Beverage Partner, supplying both the retail and on-trade market. We pride ourselves in exceptional experiences, continuous growth and professional service. We partner with MMI Dubai, the number one beverage supplier in the UAE, bringing you world-class brands at great value. ZMMI has the most comprehensive selection of premium wines and spirits. The strength of our portfolio, along with our innovative approach to on-trade support and retail, ensures we continue to reflect and help guide consumer tastes.
About the job
Senior Key Account ManagerZMMI – Senior KAM.
Zanzibar’s #1 Beverage partner, ZMMI is looking for a dynamic, professional well-seasoned Account manager within the Beverage industry to join a fast-paced and growing business. We are looking for someone who’s passionate and hungry to grow with our amazing business and team.
We offer a great working environment at our beautiful offices in Migombani, Zanzibar. We are offering a full-time 2-year contract with benefits, as a starting point.
Purpose of the Role:
How to apply:
- To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands
- To co-ordinate, develop & implement business strategy to achieve budgeted revenue contribution and grow market share.
- Establish & build customer relationships, manage key accounts, host and execute events & proactively seek out opportunities to grow existing business to drive growth
- The ability to work evenings and weekends is obligatory.
- Ability to plan, initiate and run promotions & Events.
- Strong negotiating, relationship building and networking skills
- 4 years’ Liquor selling experience.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Analytical thinking and a proven track record translating this into planning
- Strong written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality
- Valid driving license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- WSET qualified is preferable
- Background in Beverage and hospitality industry.
- Drive budgeted revenue, GP and profit targets within budgeted cost parameters across the assigned territory by building strong business relationships with key customers.
- Embrace ZMMI’s On Trade strategic initiatives ensuring that key brand distribution, volume and activation targets are achieved consistently.
- Update and utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure that all opportunities are identified to maximize business opportunity in line with the quarterly pre-agreed account objectives and KPI’s.
- Work closely with the Bar academy manager ensuring that all activations and promotions are implemented within the set time parameters across market segmentation.
- Ensure coverage across key territories by effective journey planning, through objective led call frequency.
- Accurately forecast key SKUs at customer level, ensuring that out-of-stock scenarios are avoided wherever possible.
- To lead the successful negotiation of key account contracts driving the relevant area’s revenue, margin and market share.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for key accounts, communicating trends in the market place and identifying new opportunity to drive business for all concerned parties, in a consultative manner.
- Contribute towards the achievement of key brand volumes /objectives /strategies and distribution targets set and communicated on a quarterly/yearly basis focusing on strategically important leading and priority brands.
- Possess a passion and understanding of wines and spirits allowing the job holder to maximize ZMMI’s share of key outlets, wine lists and cocktail lists at relevant price points to consumer.
- Actively seek out and secure new business within the territory.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager and the business.
How to apply:
Send Cover letter and updated CV to : email@example.com
CV Cutoff date : 21 April 2023 – No late submissions will be accepted.
© AjiraMpyaZone • 2022-23