H&S Leads at WRS – Worldwide
WRS – Worldwide Recruitment Solutions · Tanzania
About the job
H&S Lead – Tanzania
On behalf of a major EPC company, WRS are looking for a H&S Lead to work in Uganda on a contract, rotational basis. This will be an 8/2 rotation, paying an hourly rate in USD.
You will Participate and provide input to the development of targeted HSE Improvement Plans and associated support documents. Ensure H&S alignment with approved Plans. Build and maintain solid relationships and engage with management representatives, Company and Partners.
- NEBOSH Certificate as minimum / 10 years Project HSE exposure
- Experience working on pipeline construction projects
- Contractor evaluations/ bidding processes
- Demonstratable management level experience i.e. H&S Lead/ Manager
- Demonstratable ability to work in remote locations
- The ability to implement and maintain an HSE program in a Brownfield environment
- More than 10 years exposure to Greenfield and Brownfield Project environments in developing countries.
- The ability to develop a thorough understanding of the Project and its H&S requirements.
- The ability to facilitate Incident investigations through root cause analyses methodologies.
If you are interested, please apply. PLEASE NOTE ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED