Feed Villages International Jobs 2024
Project Coordinator (PDV065-AFR), Arusha Region.
Project Coordinator (PDV065-AFR) at Feed Villages International January 2024
Job Brief Overview:
The job holder will implement the assigned project portfolio within the programme area ensuring the achievement of project targets. The Project Coordinator will provide effective project management for a delegated portfolio of project activities, ensuring that results are achieved and quality interventions are delivered in line with project guidelines and an approved budget.
Specific Knowledge Needed:
• Documentation of project impact
Community facilitation, networking, partnership development and management skills
•Good communication, negotiation and advocacy skills
• Conflict Management skills
Specific Skills Needed:
• Ability to design, implement and monitor evidence-based solutions for gender transformative programmes.
• Ability to influence power holders about the need for and benefits of addressing gender equality and inclusion, including being able to offer a range of evidence-based solutions.
• Excellent relationship building skills – networking, influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Ability to identify, analyze and monitor diverse, relevant external actors to work with and understand the purpose and implications of working with them.
• Experience in capacity building
• Hands on experience and skill in result based MERL system Key Responsibilities
• Work directly with Youth-led organizations to support them in the design, planning, initiation and implementation of their climate and environmental initiatives in target communities within
• Participate in the situational analysis, baseline studies to get a full understanding of the project scope, targets and intended impact.
• Working closely with the MERL team, collect data and document stories of change depicting the before and after project implementation impact for advocacy and donor project impact progress update and marketing.
• Support conduct planning meetings and come up with ways of addressing any gaps that are identified including supporting district stakeholders during supervision and monitoring of Project activities.
• Work with youth-led organizations to monitor and ensure timely implementation of project activities as per their detailed implementation schedule.
•Contribute towards the implementation of the project by ensuring desired results are achieved on time and to the standard.
• Programme and Project implementation, Reporting and Influencing (20%)
• Develop programme for induction, coaching and training for youth partners to equip them with the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to effectively implement the project.
• Support, organize, and conduct Project reflection and review meetings at team and district levels that bring on board different stakeholders.
• Actively participate in meetings within the Urban Programme that raise our profile and advocacy agenda.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Project Management, Business Administration or relevant field required.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in projects solution functions.
• Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
• Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
How to Apply:
Applications to be sent to Kprojects@feedvillages.org by 07th February, 2024.