Training Manager at Jubilee Insurance January, 2024
- Conducting Training needs analysis and advising management of the core and technical skills required to support the delivery of the business objectives.
- Preparation of training programs and ensuring they are implemented and conducted effectively.
2. Bancassurance Development
Promoting Banca growth and expansion through effective and efficient sales management and welfare of the sales team.
3. Administration and Supervision
- Promoting and ensuring adherence to compliance and statutory requirements at both the Banca force and departmental levels.
- Contributing to the creation of employee morale through communication of divisional and departmental issues to team members and listening to and acting (within authority) upon issues and matters involving team members.
4. Business growth and conservation
Developing account and modal plans for existing and potential customers to build a strong relationship with customers.
Development of manpower, Banca production compliance, service providers etc, reports for analysis, dissemination and decision in processes by management for enhanced business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
- Must hold a Certificate of Proficiency (COP) or higher qualification in related field.
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Business strategy formulation
- Business planning and implementation
- Change management
- Market Operation
- Industry research to identify trendsetter ideas.
Key Deliverables for this position:
1. Increased sales, manpower growth and development within the career agency distribution channel.
2. Customer satisfaction
- At least Five years’ experience in a related field.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org