Expression of Interest at Mantra Tanzania Limited
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CIVIL CONTRACTORS FOR THE PROVISION OF ROAD UPGRADE SERVICES TO MANTRA.
Mantra Tanzania Limited (Mantra), operating as a subsidiary of Uranium One, is focused on the potential development of a Uranium Mine at its Mkuju River Project (MRP) in the Namtumbo District of Ruvuma Region.
Now Mantra Tanzania Ltd invites Civil Contractors to express their Interest (EOI) for the provision of road upgrade services from Likuyu village to Mkuju River Project site (approximately 52Kms) as per scope of work to be provided to short-listed contractors.
Interested Companies are requested, as a minimum, to submit the following;
- Detailed Company Information with Organization structure, List of workers with CVs of key personnel.
- Details of completion of similar type of contracts in the last three years and similar contracts/agreements currently under execution under headings:
- Brief scope of work
- Value of work in USD
- Contractual Duration
- Clients name
- Contact details of the Client (Mantra may approach the client directly for the feedback).
- Details of Resources available in terms of number of manpower, equipment etc. for providing similar services
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies, procedures and statistics covering the last 4 years.
- Copies of Valid Duality Certifications / Accreditations, ISO certifications, If any
- Company’s financial performance documents (Audited Balance sheets, Profit and Loss Account & cash flow statement, Auditors Report and Notes to Accounts etc.) for last 3 (three) years. Latest financial statement should not be older than 18 months on the date of submission of response to Expression of interest.
- Current Tax Clearance certificate from relevant authority.
- Workers Compensation Fund Certificate.
- Corporate ownership including main shareholders by percentage.
- Approved Local Content Plan by the Mining Commission.
The interested bidders should submit a soft copy of their Expression of Interest (EOI) via e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org, and the hard copy to the below address latest on 29th January 2024 at 16.00 hours.
Mantra Tanzania Ltd
Plot No. 1520, Masaki Ikon, Bains Avenue-Masaki
P.O. Box 23451, Tel +255764700440
Dar es Salaam.