Jobs in Tanzania 2024: New Job Vacancies at Tujijenge Tanzania Financial Services Limited 2024
Product Supervisor at Tujijenge Tanzania January 2024
Dar es Salaam
Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services.
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Product Supervisor
Tujijenge Tanzania Financial Services is a highly reputable financial institution and currently we are looking for an experienced, committed.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with the organization’s goals
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, print, and social media
- Work closely with business development personnel, lead Business Development agents (BDA) and other teams to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives
- Lead and supervise the team to acquire new clients and retain existing clientele to the lending program of the company, in line with Institutional policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members compile, evaluate, and analyse loan proposals and make recommendations. (Including site visits and other due diligence)
- Make awareness among team members to support the completion of the loan application and collation of supporting documents/ materials.
- Report team feedbacks to respective Managers
- Deploy team members to promote credit services in the community, raise programme awareness, and build networks and relationships within the local community.
- Monitor the service standard of the call centre and ensure to get the maximum no of conversion though call centre activities
- Supervise and actively engage in the recovery process where necessary.
- Monitoring the collection of rentals in the field, providing receipts for payments made, periodical rental collection within the agreed time frame.
- Be a leader, coach, and mentor to the subordinates
- Maintain high standard in all service and delivery aspects
SKILLS, COMPETENCE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the position.
- Strong understanding of lending practices and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Multilingual abilities.
How to Apply :
SEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 22/01/2024 TO: email@example.com
(Please include “Product Supervisor” as mail subject) TUJIJENGE TANZANIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Tujijenge House, Plot No. 17, Block 45A,
P. O. Box 22320, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 (022) 2774742/3;