SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER( 01)
Sales and Marketing Officer at Kadula and Kapata Ltd January, 2024
- Tracks company’s sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars for the products.
- Answers questions from clients about our products and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases. Conduct market research and identify consumer trends in the market.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Selling and promoting products
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests from Management.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages relationships with external vendors and customers to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
Qualifications and experience for Sales and Marketing Officer:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales & marketing especially selling service.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing especially selling service.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Customer service skills
- Experience on international trading more preferable
Driver at Kadula And Kapata Ltd January, 2024
- Drive vehicles to designated and authorizes destination
- Manage fuel card report and receipts
- Follow all safety rules
- Report any detected defects in the vehicles and any accidents
- Ensuring the vehicles is always clean and in good condition as wel as ensuring necessary maintenance is done as scheduled
- Monitoring the expiry and renewal of his driving license as wel as vehicles insurance without causing any inconvenience
Qualification and experience
- Secondary education with ordinary level certificate with certificate from recognuized veta training
- Possession of valid drivers licence
- Must have passport from immigration
- Verification of certificate from vehcles police officer
- Experience on driving big truck
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of road routes
- Strong communication skills both English and Kiswahili
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to make minor repairs
- Ability to travel long distance within and outside of the country
How to Apply:
Email for application is email@example.com<F/a> deadline for application 01st February, 2024.