The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic and performance-driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Areas of Responsibility: As Assigned by the supervisor
Reports To: MCC MANAGER
Specific Knowledge: Preferably 5 years’ experience in kiln operations; experience in cement industry is an added advantage.
Due Date: 1/23/2024 12.00 AM
1.Create maintenance schedules and generate work orders on Maintenance system i.e., EAM
2.Maintain parts inventory and follow up spare purchases with procurement.
3. Make technical review of spare parts and services during purchasing process
4. Create procedural manuals that explain how to do certain tasks
5. Estimate costs of labour and parts for industrial equipment and adjust schedules.
7. Assist and support MCC manager and be liaison for other Departments
8. Maintain records and files essential to maintenance management
9. Coordinate with maintenance staff, contractors, and external vendors
10. Prepare maintenance plans per maintenance goals
11. Maintains and check the quality of spare parts and service from supplier and contractors
12. Prepare AFE justification for CAPEX and follow up of project tasks
13, Ensure OSHA compliance with the company and statutory requirements
14. Compliance to HC Group Code of Business Conduct, Compliance Polices and Guidelines
Minimum Requirements (Qualifications)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
2. Preferably 5 years’ experience in kiln operations; experience in cement industry is an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in Ms office Application, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
4. Proficiency in using kiln control systems and related software, adept at programming and monitoring kiln cycles, troubleshooting technical issues.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION