Project Officer Jobs at PharmAccess job vacancy. Welcome to our website ajirampyazone.com
LOCATION: MOSHI, KILIMANJARO
- A university degree from a recognized institution (minimum)
- At least 3 years experience with responsibilities directly relating to design and/or implementing innovative interventions.
- Knowledgeable in data interpretation and use
- Strong relationship management skills
- Understanding of emerging technologies and how they can be leveraged to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with human-centered design approaches.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Reminder: NECTA Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2023
Purpose of the Role
PharmAccess aims to change the paradigms in healthcare by demonstrating innovative care models that use mobile connections to radically improve the access and quality of care. The Project Officer is responsible for setting up, managing, and documenting real-life examples of such innovative care models, ranging from implementations of telehealth and innovative financing to new forms of collaborations around specific patient groups.
Over the course of a project, the Project Officer will need to communicate with project stakeholders, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Other important responsibilities for a Project Officer include:
1. Independently set up non-traditional care processes.
2. Lead the exploration and demonstration of innovative ways to:
• Organize healthcare providers around specific groups of patients.
• Safely share patient data for better and affordable- care.
• Pay for healthcare focusing on value over volume.
3. Build and maintain great working relationships with project stakeholders (including doctors, nurses, patients, etc.) at all levels.
4. Monitor and advise on local and global trends around organization of healthcare providers and patients.
5. Mentor and build capacity of project implementing team.
6. Engage in development and documentation of requirements for health interventions.
7. Document and be able to recognize and act on user requirements and feedback.
How to Apply :
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22ND JANUARY 2024
APPLY NOW via email@example.com