Job Vacancies at Sumbawanga Referral Hospital 2024Doctor Mfawidhi Regional Referral Hospital Sumbawanga welcomes applications for voluntary work from Tanzanians with qualifications and abilities as indicated in this announcement as follows;
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens under the age of 45
- Applicants must submit an application letter and the following copies
- Personal Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Birth certificate
- National ID (NIDA) or ID numbers
- Certificates of Secondary Education (Form four and six depending on the relevant field)
- Professional certificates in the relevant field
- Registration (Full Registration) Academically. for cadres under Councils of
Certificates issued by examination boards outside Tanzania for the fourth form education (CSE) or sixth form education (ACSE) should be verified by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA), in addition certificates issued by foreign universities of Tanzania confirmed by the Commission of Universities in the country (TCU) will be received.
- Application letters should be submitted in Swahili/English.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
All applications should be submitted on or before February 11, 2024 through EMS/ By hand at the Open Registry Office located at the Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital. Letters should be addressed to;
Regional Referral Hospital,