EXCITING OPENINGS AT PATHFINDER INTERNATIONAL – TANZANIA 57 POSTS
Pathfinder International may be a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do. We believe that it isn’t only an abecedarian Mortal right. but is critical for expanding life openings for women, families, communities, and nations. It helps to pave the way for metamorphoses in environmental stewardship,
In addition to that, it diminishes population pressures, and inventions in poverty reduction. Settler provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services from contraception.
For motherly care, we deal with HIV forestallment and AIDS care and treatment. The settler strives to strengthen access to family planning, advocate for sound reproductive health programs. Also, through all our work, we improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
Main program has been designed to contribute to the reduction of motherly and neonatal morbidity and mortality. It works through health system enhancement and innovative exigency transportation system (ETS) to strengthen referrals and liaison to services.
Pathfinder International Tanzania and Touch foundation with support from Vodafone foundation. It will apply to the program in collaboration with the Government. The Government of Tanzania has approved the expansion of the program civil.
The positions will be posted in the following regions of Tanzania. It is in Shinyanga, Morogoro, Lindi, Mara, Simiyu, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Dodoma, Singida, Tanga, Pwani, Dar es salaam, Ruvuma, Mtwara, Zanzibar, Kagera, Mwanza, Geita, Kigoma, Tabora, Katavi, Rukwa, Mbeya, Songwe, Iringa and Njombe.
Minimally Needed Job-Specific Capabilities
• Finance and Accounting. An advanced knowledge of finance and account principles and practices for non-profit global associations.
• Budgeting Capability to prepare and guide others in preparing budgets for systems.
• Threat Analysis and Soothsaying Proven capability to identify areas of threat, make cost hypotheticals, and read fiscal performance.
• Fiscal Reporting Capability to develop and deliver needed fiscal reports.
• Management and Supervision Proven capability to direct, develop and supervise the work of others.
• Systems and Tools Advanced knowledge of finance and account platforms.
Minimally Needed Organizational Capabilities
• Software Applications Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services Foundational knowledge. It should be of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned design and program.
• Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health Services. Should have commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, motherly, child health services. But also eradication of dangerous traditional practices.
• Language Advanced oral and spoken communication chops in original language and in English.
• Swaying Proven capability to impact others at all situations within the association.
• Client Service Advanced client service chops.
• Organization, Planning adult-tasking Advanced organizational and planning chops, design planning and design operation chops. Proven capability to set precedence’s, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimum supervision.
• Tone Operation and Cooperation Capability to work singly or as a member of the platoon. Capability to be detailed acquainted, and capability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced terrain.
• Matrix Management Capability to thrive in a matrixed association.
To apply for this job, email your details to Tanzaniafirstname.lastname@example.org